In the 16 years of daily studio teaching in Melbourne, hundreds of students attested to the benefits received through our group classes & regular workshops.
On one occasion Malcolm asked a few people to say something about their experience. Here is a sample of testimonials…
A.S. – AU & UK
- I’ve been practising here for over 2 years now.
- I joined looking to improve my health, flexibility and general well being, it has improved all aspects of my life and then some.
- The studio is small and intimate, meaning you gain from a real one-on-one experience, opposed to large class at a gym where you are left to your own devices.
- Malcolm the principal is extremely knowledgeable, well versed in all aspects of yoga and meditation, he’s a kind and thoughtful soul who goes over and above to ensure his students are achieving their full potential.
- There is a great sense of community, everyone is friendly and welcoming, and we all enjoy a laugh now and then.
- The classes cater to a wide variety of skills
- there is no sense of competition.
- I could not recommend the studio highly enough to anyone new to yoga or an old pro.
- There is something here for everyone!
M.S. – AU & Europe
- I have been attending here since 2010.
- It is more intimate than other studios that I have visited
- The teacher Malcolm Clark providing hands-on personal tuition
- As a former athlete and avid runner, regular sessions help keep me on my feet and avoid injuries.
- It helps me focus and perform better in all that I do.
L.J. – USA
- I can sum up my experience – Melbourne Yoga changed my life.
- This is not the kind of place where people compare the latest yoga clothes, nor do they arrive with hot lattes in hand.
- This is a place to learn, really get into the depths.
- It is unlike any other studio I have attended.
- It is incredible to be a part of the work there, and it has impacted me so much, I consider some of them truly like family.
- The space is clean and quiet, it has a sacred feeling.
- Just entering here will help to bring into the light that which needs it most.
- As for the staff, they are top notch.
- Even when I am not in Australia, I take their teachings with me, and practice on my own.
- It is the kind of learning, where you engage in a way to make all of it – the yoga, the breathing, the philosophy – a part of your own everyday life.
T.C. – FR & NCal
- I am a huge fan of this yoga studio.
- When I arrived in Melbourne in June 2015, I instantly looked for a good yoga teacher and an authentic studio.
- I was introduced to yoga through the hatha yoga practice in France, which includes asanas, breathing and visualization.
- What Malcolm’s created in his studio is the authentic hatha yoga practice and philosophy, and I was desperate to find that.
- Hatha Yoga taught at Melbourne Yoga and Meditation Centre is strict
- Anyone can practise and Malcolm is always around to correct and adjust
- It is not just Asanas. Meditation classes are my personal favourite.
- As a French native speaker, I was very happy that the classes are not too crowded so that the teacher takes time to explain words and expressions international yoga lovers don’t get straight away.
- The slides describing the posture make it really hard not to get it.